Wednesday, December 19, 2012

prodigy

always a prodigy?
no not always.
Viewed as a leader, but always a prodigy, yeah

a second coming, reckoning of the age
age
my age? I'm ancient, that is why....
I AM NOT A FUCKING PRODIGY

suck

my

dick

I am here to defy authority, but what if I am the authority 0_o
this is my private life

Private, but I lust to share. No secrets.
My mind is everywhere, and one singular place, all at once.
it's a web, and our minds our a map
of the world
get it?
What you do, when you do, how you do, where you do
it all matters, to someone, somewhere, sometime.
Live fast, die young.
I wanna grow old, why the hell not?

Experience more, learn more, live more.
cocoon.
relax..
don't do it..

I am not a prodigy, but I have a lot to learn.
I have something to do.
not for me
and not for you
this... these words are shit, shit. shit.
I am not making sense, i have no wish to. this was started yesterday, when i couldn't finish it. and now as i try I am in a completely different headspace. I need to relax
unwind
where is my head at?
you know what they say, low end of high.
but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment