Sunday, December 9, 2012

Definition

There is a difference between knowing a definition and understanding it. The word today is
Family
I have a huge blood family. Many siblings, many cousins, all over the US. All over Europe. On a side not I have to paint jeebus as an Egyptian. I have so many projects to finish! Back to family... The first family I had was my best friends family, my safe place, when id run away. Then. I had the kronos family. That's my favorite XD. I miss them so much When Michelle died I felt like I lost my mom, a second time. I still care for all of who's left, daily. Many have babies, and are married. Some are in other cities or states. But we have something that can not be stolen. A history, a war. Then I stumbled into a international family , that keeps growing everyday. And even if we get ridiculous, and we will suffer from time to time. We are the alternative. (Obviously I have my favorites)

 Family. Is not what I was told it was. Its much much more.  Fact is I am tribal by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment