Thursday, December 6, 2012

21 years

I am out of breath. Thinking

thinking

thinking.
I breathe. like I have never consumed air.
It's slightly painful, but delicious.

It's not the sense of being reborn, my life was simply continued as this.

I know why I am here.
it has taken 21 years to figure it out, and now I hear you loud and clear.

this is why I came back, this is why I did it. On my death bed, staring into the universe.

play it out.

I feel life's pain, draining out of my soul. it's a chill, that pours out of my pores. like my heart is melting away. This is the fire within

i have fire in my soul
and I know you see it too.

no..i know you feel it too, because honestly so do you.
I'm here to light the fire, run with me. dance with me.

I was made to hurt, to hurt, and to cry. to suffer then to die.

only to come back, and fight.
to fight through the idea of social expectations, to be living proof that you can survive desperation

I'm still standing. After life's abuse and torment. After neglect and starvation



after death

I'm still standing
At this time, this day, this year.
I am here

2012


No comments:

Post a Comment