Thursday, December 20, 2012

24 hours

This is where I will put my "ideas" for 24 hours. Starting at midnight. Every idea, concept, and theory will go here. Even ones from my dreams. I will make this live, and update as yhe day goes on. All systems go! I need brain food.
12:00am- fight or flight. That's a thought. We are so worried about having our worlds shaken up. What if chaos is the key to life? Maybe we'd hang on to each other more, our values will change. br /> 9:00am- is getting paid hourly really the smart way? Even with time banks....what is time? I have sat on my ass the past hour listening to music watching a Christmas movie. Yea and got paid for it. I'm not complaining but, wouldn't salary mske more since so I'm actually getting paid to do my job and not just getting paid to put in time. I mean yea...my time is worth more than $8/hr.

4:00pm- Im a slacker. actually I had SOOO much going on all day that I didn't even think about this. I am still at work and it has been crazy. I dislike christmas the more clusterfucked it gets. I love the idea, i love the traditions, but people are crazy. My kids are CRAZY today. I know it is the solstice, and all, but whoa.  And what really bothers me is while all this crazy was going on, I gave into it. Into the stress, into the chaos. It's a pattern. I forgot that this is a happy time, to share happiness. And got angry too quickly, yelled too much (the kids wouldn't go to sleep, so naturally yelling will help.) and it wasn't until my first kid got picked up, and his father was all lit up because his wife just had another kid and they brought him home today. and they gave me a gift card (which was unexpected because they are pulling Will out of my class) and I just was shocked that I had been so keyed up all day because i wanted to have a good party, and was trying to coordinate events and people. When life is rough right. lifes not fair. yadda yadda yadda. just love
5:00pm- today is the day of true colors. No wait. This year is the year of true colors. I am what I am what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment