Sunday, December 16, 2012

Disease


I must admit I like the attention.
the virus, disease 
I seem to crave your affection
to satisfy a need
I wonder, what is your intention?


I breathe in the ice from heartbreak,

a single breath will make your whole body shake

the sharp frozen shards of harmful words, and useless notions

I like to believe I am immune to these potions


trauma, the feeling, I know it well
I key into words, listen and i will tell
phrases, like fire that burns
intent, and the world that turns

"You see it's easy to fall, but staying is the hard part"
I am falling now, his voice holds my reflection
it's my history and my only obsession
How long until I hit the ground?
the breaking of my bones, the only sound.

You say you'll catch me, we'll see
but I wouldn't blame you if you decided to flee
We are human, after all
the pleasure is too great, so watch me fall.

this is reality.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&feature=vm-privacy&video_id=i0z1STDOlrM






No comments:

Post a Comment