Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Volatile

I just want to turn the lights off in these Volatile times. 

http://thinkingwoman1.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/the-difference-between-volatile-and-abusive-relationships/

I have been in 2 volatile relationships. Even though those were not healthy(borderline abusive), a volatile relationship can be very healthy. The reason these relationships were so volatile, was because of my need to argue. Not that I "wanted" to argue, so much, as I just couldn't help it. 
I have become less "aggressive" since my last break up, and as a direct result of that, more involved in my own thoughts and life. Which gives me less time to worry about minor conflicts. I am liking it. It is much easier. 
I'm not saying I will never argue again, because there always has to be a balance. 
But next time I find myself in an argument... I'm going to seek the love out in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment