Tuesday, January 1, 2013

source

just because time moves, doesn't mean we move with it

everything takes time. but you don't understand

why do you make me the source of your pain

or is it just that I am the receiver?

easy to lash out at, easy to blame

easy to love? means I'm easy to hate

I don't understand how you can believe

only what you are able to perceive

do you know how to listen? can you really feel anything?

or is it only pain that you identify with

the whipping boy of the world

your world

revolving around all of your insecure delusions

your pain is... painfull

your only way out? to bring me down

your one of the many, that only knows how to spit venom

and watch the world crumble from your poison

you have the ability to love, but it is soot covered

it has no shine

like a cheap piece of plastic

I never called it mine

I am not the source of your pain, wake up

please

I would not have spent so long trying to help you, work through everything with you

If I only intended on hurting you.

Have you lost your awareness?

You can not respect others, simply because you have no respect for yourself

YOU made yourself an underdog, it was your will, your wish

so you have no right to bitch about it

Stop pretending the entire world was made to be at war with you

it's disgusting to watch

because I realize now, that I have always been unable to help you

you simply can not see

I am your friend, but your ego is my enemy

how can i make you see the difference?



http://youtu.be/anJ8Knxoazc

No comments:

Post a Comment