Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh princess

But you don't know sorrow

No you don't know war.

You don't know it like I do

You don't live it like I do


People got to live like they want to

Thirsty for something new

Most if us, ain't got a clue

And nobody feels sorry for you


We will all feel differently tomorrow

But I know it won't end this sorrow

We might feel differently tomorrow

Our time is all we can borrow

The miracle of life is meant to be a fight

A struggle,
a desperate attempt to reach the light.

Our entire race has seemingly lost sight

And I know it won't change overnight


I can't say sorry princess
Because I can't decide if your ignorance
Is bliss
And I don't know if bliss... Is good or bad

And it's all so unclear, these concepts
But maybe I should feel sorry for you instead
Because you are fragile. And my world would've broke you a long time ago.

Trust me when I say,
My aftermath is a bit delusional.

1 comment: