Saturday, February 16, 2013

What would you try if you had no fear?

FEAR IS BUILT

Where is that balance

between wanting what you want, and being happy with what you have?

Where do team work and independence collide?

When do we decide to make a change?

Do we decide to live a certain way based on ourselves or our situation?

Is all of life situational? Is making the best out of a situation the answer? To everything?

We all have options. We can do this, or we can do that. We have to commit to something to understand its good and bad points.

Nothing is "perfect" its not meant to be. I don't want to live a scenario, I want to live a dream.

If I join a team, I expect my team mates to work just as hard as I do. I fear that they won't. But I trust that they will.

I can see the life I want. But it's all relative to timing. Is it the right time to make this  move? To make this change. To take this step.

Maybe I'm impatient, but is it a bad thing?

Can I make these changes with or with out other people. Unfortunately no. I have to have this team this effort. So in short I have to completely understand what I want and how I want it before I get people to join me.

Born leaders are fearless. Born leaders make decisions.
Born leaders are loved, not feared.

So build love, not fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment