Sunday, August 17, 2014

I'm a boxer

I keep my dreams locked in a box aaabcccb
7...6...7...10

i keep my dreams in a box
heavy chains and pad locks
a story that only god mocks

take a breath in now, the story begins. 

Livin' life like its fast pace
Heathens in a mad race
Stay running onto home-base

 keep your facts straight cause everybody sins


I'm a boxer, set up the bouts
first win and the whole crowd shouts
hit em up hit em up hit em up 
block a few hits, take a blow
keep on standing its part of the show
Knock em out knock em  out 
K then O
Standing on a pedestal 
a bike you can't pedal
may be a bit skeptical 

anythings possible, with a good lie 

Loose balance, and break your crown
it's ok, we all fall down
it's just life in a small town

Just keep on smiling, ignore the black eye

I'm a boxer, set up the bouts
second win and the whole crowd shouts
hit em up hit em up hit em up
block those kicks, take a blow
keep on standing, it's still a show
knock em out knock em out
K then O








No comments:

Post a Comment