Sunday, April 28, 2013

My heart breaks for humans

We lie
We steal
We don't care
We use
We want
We kill
We abuse

We so badly need to be needed
And need to be loved
We so bad want to give the ppl we love everything we have
We hurt

Heartbreak hurts


We abandon each other in times of need
When life is good you have more friends than you can handle, but when life is hard... They disappear.


Sometimes I get so caught up worrying about health and money that I neglect fun and friends who in turn neglect me when I just need help

Because helping is not fun.

It's hard to be the person I want to be when there are all these limitations around me.

I just want to love and help. But how can I possibly do that when there is so much cruelty in the world, and I'm too busy fighting for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment