Friday, October 5, 2012

All I want is a little of the good life

So spoiled. I'm so spoiled. I've been staying at 4 star hotels once a week for a month now and its been a mix of fabulous and mundane. I LOVE the beds, and massive amount of pillows that are all cleverly stuffed with down feathers so never want to leave your bed, and therefore utilize the amazing room service at your fingertips. Regardless of how expensive it may be. Last night I found myself in a White cotton robe, fresh out of a prestine hot tub, lounging in down feathers, watching the daily show on a 48 flat screen, craving a candy bar. And I shit you not, I called the front desk and asked if they had candy bars and they said yes would you like one brought to your room? I shit my pants...not really. I said no thanks ill be down to get it in a few. How awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment